We have some good news to share with all of you out there. I am sure that there isn't that many that get on but that is there problem. I am not going to make you guess or play a game with you about what the good news is. So here it goes......
We as a family are expecting another addition to our family. Yes you guessed it we are expecting baby #6 around September. It will be another home birth. No we aren't going to find out what it is either. SO don't ask. We never really have found out with any of our babes.
So there is that news for ya.
Now time for me to do a little bragging on my husband. He is such a sweetie. I enjoy being with him whenever I can. Tonight I get that chance. Yeah for me. He is such a good hard working loving man. He does every thing he can for whom ever he can. A lot of it is for his family. He loves being with his kids and wife. He doesn't get much time to spend with us but when he can it is fun or just relaxing. This man has done a lot of changing. I see it in him everyday. It is a good change. And I love it too.
Every second of almost every day he his working his little hinny off for his family. Here is why he is always working so hard for his family........ Trying to get the house paid off so we can still have a home to live in, food on the table, to do fun things altogether, and just to have some $ around just in case of an emergency. He is truly a great man. And I am glad to have him as my husband and my best friend too.
Brian thanks for all you do for us and for others. I LOVE YOU TONS AND BUNCHES!!!!!!! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Always and forever babe!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
News!! What could it be?
Posted by Brian and Hillary at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
eeeekkkk!!! congratulations!!! that is so exciting!!! at first I though.. whoa! already... but then I realized that your baby is already growing up on me!!! man time flies!!! I can hardly wait!! =) I love you all to pieces... I hope you are feeling well... *hugs*
Congrats! How wonderful!
#6 You guys are brave! Congratulations to the Johnson Family! I would love to get to see all of you guys. We have yet to meet Micah. Thanks for all your comments on our blog.
LOVE YA Hill!
Andrea & Family
Congrats to you and Brian!!! You are brave, I can hardly keep up with my 4, but you seem to have it down! Yeah for you guys!!
WAIT!!! I just saw you today!!! How did this not come up?? Or did it and I missed it? CONGRATS!!! :)
No it was never mentioned at lunch bunch. We are just barely coming out with the news.
Post a Comment