Phelele turned 8yrs. old January 31st. I can't believe how fast time flies.
Here are 8 things we enjoy and love about our Princess Phelele......
1. smart girl
2. big helper
3. very pretty
4. loves to dance
5. loves to read (almost all the time)
6. plays great with siblings and friends
7. tends to her little brother
last but not least..
8. she is the 2nd mommy of our home (cute at times)
but there are so many other things that I could say about her, but I will leave it at that for now.
Here a a couple of pictures from her special day...... O Kay maybe not. We had a problem with our computer, but got it fixed by our friend she put a new system on. So it maybe a while til I can figure out how to load pictures on here.
Hopefully soon we can post some. So stay tuned.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Happy 8th Birrthday
Posted by Brian and Hillary at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
happy birthday phelele!!! =) what a sweet little princess! I love that sweet thing!
Post a Comment