BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy False Valentines Day

I personally want every body who reads this blog to know that my wife is the greatest woman on the planet.  She is super mom.  And super wife also.  She fixes me dinner every night, and its always home made, she heats up my lunch most days when she is not to busy with the homeschool crew.  She fixes a good homemade breakfast every day for the monkeys and if there is any left then I usually get to eat some.  Plus she has had all 5 of her kids completley natural and 4 of them at home, that takes some guts, especially with all your family telling you your going to die if you don't have a doctor at your side, way to trust in God Hillary!!!    Although she can't bake bread, its no big deal we can still buy bread and when thats gone away we'll deal with it. 

Thank you so much Hillary for decorating my life with 5 absolutley flawless kids as far as kids go.  I don't want to exalt them up to a very high status because I know that somebody is in the sugar, somebody is standing there with the fridge open with a blank stare wondering what they were doing, somebody is peeing on the bathroom floor, and somebody is making out with the french doors, while the other somebody is cluttering up her room with  newly washed clothes that she just can't figure out what to wear.

This song is for you and I love you and I'm so glad we have made it this far, and thank you for agreeing to have another baby, I know that God loves you and that you are a very righteous and precious daughter in His sight.  Any how enjoy the song and have a nice day.  Your beautiful......

Anyhow it won't let me post the link to the song, its called "you decorated my life"  By Kenny Rogers....I suppose you can go to you tube and watch it.

4 comments:

Brian and Hillary said...

You are such a stinker. I love you too.
You helped a lot to you know.

Sorry to everyone who gets on here, but oh well.

Nettie said...

sorry... why would you appologize for your husband telling you the truth? I tend to agree with Brian on this subject, you are amazing. I am blessed to know you and call you my friend and my sister... =)
P.S. Brian... good job brother...very well said...I love you!

Brian and Hillary said...

she was apologizing for all the mushy stuff. She is a good girl. Thank you for the comments.

your a sweetheart.

Jenna Marie said...

Awww... :) That was sweet...

I can't make bread either Hillary! :)