BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Who knows were this is???



Who can tell me were this is? If you are from around here you should recognize it. I will show some more pictures.


What cute kids. Sorry all that you can see is there backs but they are cute and was having a lot of fun on this little walk/hike we took back in October. We were all bored and Daddy didn't want to work so we went on a little adventure. Do you know were this is yet?


I liked the way the side of this mountain looked. It's kind of cool looking. Don't you think?


MMMMM!! Yummy!!! Yes his Daddy is actually letting him lick the side of the mountain. Gross!!!!
Any ideas yet. This is kind of fun. Plus I am a little bored.


I like the way this one turned out too. It almost looks framed or something.

                                                         One more picture........

Phelele liked this rock she said it looks like a rainbow rock. It kind of does. So she asked me to take her picture on it. She is our photogeneic girl. So is Cheya at times.

Well do you know were we went on our walk/ hike adventure? I hope you do. It is a pretty and a cool place to go walk/hike too. I think a lot of the locals go there.  Brian took me to this place for my first time when we were dating on the back of a 4 wheeler he borrowed and we also went on a picnic too. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks Brian!!! I still remember going.

0 comments: