Hopefully on the next post I will be able to show off our new family pictures. Thanks Lynnette for taking those for us. I can't wait to see them. It was fun but really cold. I am sure they are great.
Last Night was the annual Frost Family Christmas Party. That is about the only time we get to see some of Brians Family. There is always good food, fun, and good company. We don't ever stay very long but we enjoy our selves. I took my camera but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures as usual. I do that a lot. I take it but never take any pictures. Oh well!!!! Better luck next time or just emptier arms.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Just one more
Posted by Brian and Hillary at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are up on my Photography blog! if you wanna check em out! The lighting wasn't perfect, but I got some cute ones, maybe we can do it again when it is warm!
I seem to forget to bring my camera to special events too! I'm excited to see your family pictures. And, yes, our house is really feeling like home--thanks for asking! I never mind questions about adoption--we're mainly just waiting now until a birth mother chooses us...a little nerve wracking but I know it will work out fine!
Post a Comment