BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

How did everyone's Thanksgiving go?

Ours went great. It was just us and a friend. Nothing went wrong that day food was great  and the company was great too. I am so happy my Turkey actually cooked all the way. It was a little over cooked but it still was good. I have had bad luck with a few other turkey's in the past but this one was good. I am going to go make some soup out of some of the Turkey.

There is so many things to be thankful for this time of year. I will only name a few.....

My Heavenly Father                      friends

my husband                                      other extended family

my kids                                                all the yummy food we have to eat

my home                                             my husbands business

my health
the scriptures
Joseph Smith 

There are so many other things but I only said a few. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We sure did.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Thanksgiving is no fun when there are too many people. Then there are no couches when you want to lay down and sleep off all that food! =) Our Thanksgiving was delishious. Looking forward to seeing everyone! *oh and I was reading on your favorite things, and I thought I would tell you that The Princess Bride is my favorite movie of all time

Emily said...

Hillary! It was so fun to hear from you! I was looking through your blog and I can't believe how beautiful your children are! They are all absolutely adorable! Our Thanksgiving was really fun--we had visitors at our house for the first time! It was a blast. Thanks for asking about our house...Kameron is tiling the bathroom shower as we speak. I'll have to post some pictures when it's done. Keep in touch!

Love,
Emily