BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kids


My dear sweet kids decided one day to go play in our neighbors back yard. Kendal came home an found my camera. Went back to the neighbors house. He heard this plane flying over and took a picture. At this time I had no clue that he even had it.  After the plane flew over I went to go find the kids to see if they knew who that was that just flew over. I found them and found out that Kendal had my camera. He showed me the picture he took of the plane flying over. I told them it was their Uncle Merlon from Havasu that was flying that plane. They thought it was so cool to find that out. He was flying quite low too.

Brian and I knew that he was going to be flying in our area but we just weren't to sure what time of day he was going to. As he was flying over he called Brian to let him know that he just flew over our house as he was talking to him on the phone.

See what happens when your kids get a hold of your camera. They sure like there Uncle Merlon and going to his house, especially in the winter time. When its freezing here its just right there. I wouldn't mind living in Lake Havasu, Arizona in the winter time.

0 comments: