BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 7, 2009

10 years ago

Brian and I just celebrated our 10 year Anniversary yesterday November 6th. We did the usual and went to dinner but had 2 friends celebrate with us we had a good time. There are so many wonderful things to say about Brian but I will only list a few............ 1. hard worker 2. loves his family tons 3.loves to help others 4.loves and has a strong desire to learn more about the scriptures and Heavenly Father 5.loves me for who I am 6.works hard so that I can stay home and have our own home 7.honest 8.caring 9. would do anything for his family or any one else 10.He is just a great, wonderful man 11.loving 12. best friend ever My how our little family has grown in 10 years. I can't wait for the many more to come. I love this picture of Brian what a great shot.

0 comments: