Hello is anyone out there anymore? I am so stinking bored right now and hungry. Maybe even a little tired. What are your likes and dislikes about Halloween? I am interested in knowing what others think. We no longer do or worry about Halloween. You know what it is great too. We don't have to worry about getting the costumes (a little pricey) or buying candy (never really have any ways), or the stress of getting everyone ready to go get something that is just going to cause stomach aches and more cavities. It is ridiculous. The cavities will eventually cause us to go spend more money to have them fixed. All in all I could give a crap less about Halloween. I am so glad that we don't celebrate that holiday any more and the kids don't care either. It didn't cause any heart aches or fights we were straight forward with them about Halloween and we let them decide on their own. So let me know what you think? What are your like and dislikes about Halloween?
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment