BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Day!!!!!

I know this post may be a day late but that o Kay. Yesterday (January 15th) was Acee's 4th Birthday. She was so darn excited about it. I talked to her about it 2 days before so that I could figure out what to make for Breakfast, dinner, and last but not least her cake. I try to make my kids's and of my husbands day as special as I can. This is kind of what my mom and dad would do for us when we were younger. I liked it. Her special day turned out good. We had a couple of her friends come and share the yumminess with us.

So here are some pictures of her fun and special day......


Here is Acee after opening some presents from her friends. She was so cute and went and handed the stuff to our friend Autumn. Brian was taking pictures and didn't get one of her actually opening them. Oh well!!! She got some fun things. Her friends gave her barbie princess cats, little princess notebooks, princess twistable crayons (4), ans of course a fun little princess coloring and activity book; from us she got a My little pony book, a scooby doo book, a card, and a erasable leap frog counting work book. These books are great for little ones, especially when they are erasable. And her sisters drew her some pictures.


Here is Acee with her 2 friends Eva and Angela Rose and of course I was in it too. Lovely me. Thanks Brian! Poor little Eva wasn't feeling good but she came along and tough it out pretty good. The girls like to play dress up when they come over, that's why they are all in dresses.


Here is another picture of the girls but Phelele got in on it and hiding Acee a little.



Here is a better picture of all the kids. They are all admiring Acee's presents she got. She sure likes them. Especially the barbie princess cats and the card she got from her grandma and grandpa. She was so attached to that card she wouldn't let any one read it to her or just see it. She did not like that idea much.


Here is the yummy master piece I made for her with my own 2 hands. No this is not a box cake mix. Yes I do make my own from scratch. That is a yellow cake with whip cream frosting, coconut, and strawberries. It was so yummy. The cake was still hot so it started to melt the whip cream, but it was still a hit.


                                Little Acee cheesing for the picture. What a little cutie she is.


Does she look tired or what? But don't let her fool you shes really not. We were all singing to her and she got a little embarrassed so she decided to hide her self.


 This is the picture I should of started with but didn't of course. Acee is enjoying her hot cocoa pancakes her mommy made and decided she was going to be a little cheesy with her smile. Such a big girl. I can't believe that it has been 4 years since she joined our family. We enjoy her so much. She still has her daddy wrapped around her little fingers. She is and always will be her daddy's little girl. Yes daddy is attached to this one.

Happy 4th Birthday Acee!!! Many more birthdays to come.


Sorry that i did this all backwards. I will do better next time. Phelele's 8th Birthday is in 2 weeks or something like that. They all grow up so fast.

1 comments:

Nettie said...

that cake looks super delicious. And I think the post was great! I will take you any way you want... frontwards, backwards... lol I just love you all!!! give her a squeeze from aunt lynnette~ Happy Birthday Acee!!