BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

Facts about me

I got this in an e-mail today and thought I would post it for all others to see. It is just a list of things about me.
 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope I'm not
 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  I don't remember. I don't really cry that much
 3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I hate my handwriting
 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?  Turkey YUMMMMMYYYY
 5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  Do monkey's count as kids. Yes I do I have five beautiful kids
 6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  I would sure hope so. I don't have any.
 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?  not really. Brian's good at it for the both of us
 8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I think so
 9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?   NO!!! But not only that HECK NO!!!!! I don't have a death wish, still want to live a while longer
 10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K with Strawberries and Special K with yogurt or something like that
 11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF.. Sometimes but I rarely wear tennis shoes. I don't like them much.
 12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM Mint Chocolate chip
 13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I really don't know. I guess it just depends, sometimes there personality
 14. RED OR PINK? red but I like pink too
 15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? There are so many things. I really don't like my body or my smile because of my teeth.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Friends, I don't have any here.
 17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they want too. It would be fun to see what they have to say about them selves.
 18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING! I don't have any on. To uncomfortable.
 19.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I nibbled at some sugar cookie that I was feeding Micah man
 20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?    The intercom for kids and the humming of the computer tower.
 21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?    BLUE
 22. FAVORITE SMELL?   Newborn babies all clean and the wonderful smell of rain and home made goodies.

 23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?   My sister in law Connie
 24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?   Yes very much.
 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?      I don't like sports and I don't have a t.v. or satellite
 26. Hair Color Brown or black as one of my kids tells me
 27. EYE COLOR?  Brown

 28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?   Nope. I don't need them
 29. FAVORITE FOOD?     Steak (well done) or enchiladas depending my mood or where I am eating
 30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?    Depends on my mood I do like happy endings the most though

 31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?   Lord of War. Pretty good movie, but it is more of a mans movie. But I enjoyed it.
 32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?   Brown with Winnie the Pooh on it
 33. SUMMER OR WINTER?    Summer, I suppose. I really like spring more though but that wasn't a choice.
 34. Hugs or kisses?     I like getting both, but depends on who it is too. Hugs and Kisses from my husband and kids and hugs from any one else
 35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry shortcake
 36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?    I really don't know.
 37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND????   my mom
 38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?     I don't get much time for reading. The Gift by Richard Paul Evans, haven't read it for a while.

 39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?    Grease, dirt, and a logo for insurance.
 40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?    nothing. we don't have satellite or cable.
 41. FAVORITE SOUND?   the rolling ocean, very soothing.
 42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?  I haven't heard either one. so I really don't know
 43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?   Which one is farther  New York or Hartford Conneticut
 44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?      Not really. Does having babies count.

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?     Idaho Falls, Idaho
 46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?    I hope everyone's.  But that is up to them to respond and send it out.

4 comments:

Lorene Briscoe said...

I had no idea you were born in Idaho--How long did you live there. Bruce knows everyone and their dogs up there literally.

Brian and Hillary said...

I honestly don't remember. I would love to go back to Idaho. I haven't been there for years.

Emily said...

I think having babies counts as a talent:) Especially babies as adorable as yours!

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Hillary! I just found your blog! Fun! I didn't know you had one!

P.S. Lunch bunch is on the 20th! :)