BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, November 7, 2011

12 wonderful years

Brian and I just celebrated 12 years together (Nov. 6th).

To celebrate our Anniversary he surprised me with a 2 day getaway to Mesquite. I had no idea what he had planned. Since our original plan feel through do to the weather. Anyways....... Here is what we did..........

We left home Friday evening drove to Mesquite.
Ate dinner at Arby's
Went to the Casa Blanca for our stay.
Went to see a movie Tower Heist (funny movie)
went back to room and relaxed and watched tv the rest of the night.

Saturday....
Ate breakfast at the Purple Fez (yummy)
drove to Vegas to spend the day

Here's what we did in Vegas...
went to a souvenir shop and got a cute bracelet
Went to the Luxor Casino and saw 2 of the best exhibits ever. We saw the Human body exhibit and then the Titanic. Both were way cool.
Ate dinner
Gambled (a little and won a little bit of money)
wandered around looked at some shops
we were going to wander some other places but that didn't happen.
So we worked our way to Freemont Street.
Wandered around
listened to the band
rode the zipline down Freemont Street. That was fun and I don't like heights.
By then it was late so we headed back to Mesquite to our room. Got back there at 1:00 a.m or so.

We then headed back home Sunday morning after another yummy breakfast and a stop at Brian's moms place.

We had an incredible time together. It may not seem like we did a lot but we did enough. We were wanting to do more but it just didn't work out that way. Yes there was some more that happened but the one thing I am not going to tell you about. And the other was something stupid and a total waste of time.

Here's a heads up Time share people are like Lawyers. Don't get sucked in by them. I would tell you more but I really don't want too. So we will leave it at that.

Thanks to my sister in law Alayna who babysat for us all weekend long. She is a wonderful person.

Thanks to Brian for the great fun weekend we shared together. We have had some rough times in our marriage and we worked through them and stuck together. I am sure there we be plenty more rough times but we will get through those too. I can't wait for the next 60 years and forever.

0 comments: