Brian and Phelele went on a flying adventure to this old copper mine out in the middle of no where. They met Brian's brother Merlon there. Brian really enjoys flying and a taking his kids along with him. Phelele took the picture above. She thought the mountains looked cool. Somewhere out in the Arizona desert.
They came across these old dump trucks that got left out there. They are kind of cool looking. Brian posing with one of the trucks.
Phelele sitting in one of the dump trucks.
Here is one of the many old buildings they came across on there little hike they took while they were there.
Here is another one. Brian and Phelele took lots of pictures on there adventure. So many I while have to post some more of them later.Brian has really been enjoying being a pilot. The kids love it too. Me on the other hand don't really like it much. I am not a big fan of heights. But I will admit it is pretty up there.
Brian and Cheya just went on an adventure today (Sunday Dec. 5th). There will be pictures to come in the near future.
Brian, Kasen, and I went on an adventure a few weeks ago to Lake Powell and Page for lunch. I took plenty of pictures of that too. They too will be posted in the near future.
Brian and Kendal took the very first adventure to Lake Havasu, Arizona.
0 comments:
Post a Comment