BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pictures of Kasen

Kasen Wyatt around 2 to 4 weeks old in these pictures. He has grown quite a bit since the day he came into the world. Brian says he has probably doubled in weight. I think he maybe right about that. He is a good little eater.

Don't babies look so cute when they are sleeping. I couldn't resist taking this picture of him. So peaceful and innocent.

 Rare picture this one is. You rarely get a picture of him a wake. Now if I can just get a picture of him smiling. Yes believe it or not he does smile every now and then. No its not gas. I don't believe that one bit.
 He got to go on his very first adventure about 2 weeks ago to Lake Havasu, Arizona.  He also got to spend the night in a Super 8 Motel for the first time too. He did really well on this trip. He sure would let me know when he was hungry though.
We all went to Lake Havasu. I was in my truck while Brian was driving another truck (taking it back to its owner), at one point I had to flash my lights at Brian to have him pull over, because Kasen got into screaming for food. It of course was a fast trip down and back, actually the trip down took forever to get there. With all the stops Brian had to make and the stops we made to feed ourselves and the baby and of course to go to the bathroom.

It was great weather down there. It was a little cold here when we left and it was like 80 degrees down in Havasu. It was nice. I think I would rather be down there in the winter time. No snow or cold weather. I can handle that.

1 comments:

Emily said...

He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations on another beautiful child!