BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BABY!!!!

Kasen Wyatt Johnson     12:35 AM  (no surprise there!!!)  7 lbs 5 oz    20 inches long.   Gob loads of blonde hair.   Going to have a hard time telling the three boys apart when they get older.  Hillary and baby doing fine.  Elizabeth Camp delivered him in St. George at her home.

Congratulations Hillary, you are truly an angel sent to me.  Bringing all these wonderful spirits into this evil world to brighten it up a bit. 

It is brave what mothers do to have these little babies.  They truly hold hands with death to bring life into the world.  There is no task greater than this. 

John 15:13

I consider it a privilage to be your companion.

5 comments:

Nettie said...

Congrats! Cute name too! Sorry I couldn't babysit....I love you all to pieces!

Lorene Briscoe said...

Congrats Brian and Hillary that is great. Cute name--I really like it!

Emily said...

Congratulations on the new baby! I'm glad your delivery went well. Love the name too!

Jenna Marie said...

I love the name! :) He is darling! I'm glad I got to see him tonight!! :)

Wagasky Family said...

Hi! Great to hear he made his way into the world. #6 right hill? Hope we get to see you all sometime in the near future.
Love,
Andrea