It has been a little while since I myself has posted anything on here. Sorry for that.
Today is a special day for a certain person in our house. That person has turned 31 years old. Yes that person is me. I am the Birthday Girl today. So now I am going to be corny.......
HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! No one else has said it to me yet so I have been saying it to myself. So far it hasn't been to bad of a day. We will see what comes later.
Any ways I am finally going to see my midwife today and see how we are doing and to see exactly how far along we are. I will post that later.
Here's some more exciting news Brian starts his flying lessons probably this week. He is so excited. He really likes his flight instructor which is good. We will also post that at a later time on how he is doing.
Is anyone else ready for spring? And for winter to be done and gone. I am so past winter let's move on to warmer weather.
Come on Spring!!!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Today... hhmm what's today
Posted by Brian and Hillary at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hillary! Make yourself a cake--you deserve it:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had the BEST day EVER! You deserve it! :)
I did make my own homemade cake with the help of kids. It turned out good.
Thanks. It was a good day.
A very heartfelt happy belated birthday!! I am sorry that I missed it! We are super crazy with birthdays around my house too! I hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment