BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

More fun

Here are some more pictures from the Hurricane car show Easter weekend. The girls had a blast being silly while bouncing around. Kendal didn't get in til it was almost time to go. So I didn't get any pictures of him in the bounce house. Acee liked jumping around like a little froggy, it was really cute to watch her do it.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I love the bouncy houses!! looks like your kids do too!

Nettie said...

The bear mill party was about $100 for the three of them, it includes an animal and an outfit, and also their party room. They do games and things with the kids, it was way fun. The kids totally loved it. It is worth it to me to just pay someone to entertain them instead of stressing out trying to come up with something on my own. Maybe next year! =) I love you guys and I hope everyone is doing well. The kids are getting so grown up! I hope that means they are helping around the house more =)