Here are a few pictures I took going over Cedar Mountain 2 weeks ago. It was really bad going over. I had my eyes closed most of the way. Brian said there was white outs and for almost 10 miles or so it was down to 1 lane. It was a good thing there wasn't very many people driving that mountain that day. We did not go back over the mountain that night. We went down the freeway. Brian didn't like driving on that snow road. I don't blame him.
I have never seen that mountain that bad before.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Cedar Mtn. Blizzard
Posted by Brian and Hillary at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is crazy. We were up there last year when they had that nasty storm that gave cedar mt 15' drifts.luckily we were up there allready and didnt have to drive. Good call taking the freeway back.
Post a Comment