BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tubing Fun

We took the kids tubing on the 25th of December, up in the cove, it was so fun. Hillary declined to attempt the steep slope and so did the kids. But I strongly encouraged them to overcome their fear by gently dragging them up the hill and planting them on the tube then pushing them softly down the 45 degree slope. They eventually learned to love it. Sometimes kids need gentle persuasion. However I couldn't get my dear wife up the hill, no amount of money would talk her into it. Thats Phelele on the tube about halfway down the hill, and just going over the "jump" in the middle. Somtimes they were able to stay on sometimes not. Here is Kendal just finishing up his maiden voyage. He came back for more....I then made another trail off the back side that was even steeper. Nobody could stay on the tubes, to steep, to curvey and big bumps. I even got to face plant in the snow. The kids really liked that part.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hill that looks so fun and cold!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
LOVE CRAIG, MONICA